This was quite a nice surprise being tagged by a very kind and inspirational blogger , faithsprinkler. Such a beautiful name from the fountain of the Holy Spirit, I think.You can visit her blog here: The sacred bowl
The Whosoever Tag
Mark 8:34And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
1.How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
I was a first-year student, 19 years old
2. How many times have you been baptized?
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most?
2 Samuel 17
The story about a young David conquering a giant.
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven?
I sometimes wonder if we will be staying with family. 😁
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates?
I hope to see my granddad.
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold?
Gold is associated with kings.
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus?
I think I will be crying with happiness. I will be so overwhelmed, just being with Him. I would like to ask Him the recipe He followed on earth being a perfect child of God.
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet?
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth?
Racism, inequality, and poverty
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received?
Whenever an accusation comes your way, let it be false.
Please share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like). Same questions to those who would wish to participate.